Scrum, XP, Management and the Ethics of Agile Software Development
- Beneficial change results from cycles of learning, doing and self-reflection.
- Success derives from delivering small things of value regularly and often.
- A discreet piece of work is either done or it is not done.
- Better to risk a bad decision than make no decision at all.
- The wisest decision is made just before it can be most efficiently acted upon and no earlier.
- Most features will receive little or no use. 60% of what you want is better than 100%.
- Plans document one scenario that will not happen and describe some other application than the one that was built.
- On time and on budget are not synonyms for success.
- In human endeavor, every enlightening truth contains a lie. The road to hell is paved with…